Great Software Project Manager â€œExpiredâ€
Be a strong experienced Project Manager who has a deep understanding for app and software development, particularly iOS, Android and Web (RoR, PHP & .Net). In addition, you should be eager to enrich extensive technical and commercial experience.
The primary role involves managing assigned software projects from presale to entire project lifecycle.
Be a talent Project Manager who can respond the assigned tasks with excellent work, amazing creativity, high productivity and best quality measured by the customer. And play a good team lead who is trusted, responsible, respective, supportive and accepts the challenges to gain the defined goals of both Company and Project levels.
It is just more than developing an app, you and your team should provide input into the look and feel to make the product better, give the constructive feedbacks/support to the team and the customer.
- You will be reporting to the Director of Texo Design
- Good liaison with both internal and external customers
- Manage the daily operation of the assigned projects and team members
- Ensure projects are completed on budget, high productivity, best quality (Zero Critical or Major defects, not exceed 20 Minor and Cosmetic defects)and highest customer satisfaction
- Develop KPI and training for the team
- Develop Reports for Top Management
- Develop Plans to Support the growth of team and Texo Design organization
- Work with fast release cycles without compromising on quality
- Work effective with diverse and cross projects team, and stakeholders to drive results
- Be productive to identify the risk, issue, problem and concern with the suggested solutions
- Work flexible to tight deadlines, under pressure and extra hours
- Work on other duties as assigned
- Make sure projects/team working compliance to company processes/rules
- Assist to build the culture of good working environment and continuous improvement of the team and Texo Design organization
- Be passionate with the new technologies/methodologies, and eager to lead, learn and exchange to others
- Be positive, constructive attitude with eye for detail, think outside the box, results driven and customer oriented
- Have an excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, people management and team work skills
- Experienced in BA and Sales would also be an advantage
To be successful in this role, you SHOULD HAVE the following experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in IT/Computer Science
- Excellent written /oral in English and interpersonal, communicate on skills
- +7 yearsâ€™ experience in software development
- +5 yearsâ€™ experience in managing a team
- Experience on managing projects from presale, estimation, planning, monitoring & control project, milestone & closure reports, business analysis
- Successful history of delivering software products and solutions
- Enthusiasm for innovating and improving software project management.
- Strong knowledge of hardware, infrastructure and software
- Familiar with iOS, Android, Web Platform and Windows/Linux/Mac
- Have technical architecture, design database, integration and deployment experiences
- Have the solid knowledge of Software programing without limit in OOP, Design Patterns, Software Architecture, programming best practices and pitfalls.
- Experience on various technologies such as iOS, Android and Web (RoR, PHP & .Net)
- Experienced in building and or working with backend API solutions
- Experience in running Amazon Cloud Services include AWS EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift, Kinesis
- Experience with GIT/SVN/Bitbucket source control system
- Experience in a collaborative Agile/CMMI process environment
- Highly self-motivated, organized individual /team with a strong goal and process orientation.
- Strong logical thinking, problem solving skills, good working attitude and customer oriented
- Be passionate with producing quality code, thoroughly tested and optimized
- Be passionate with the new technologies/methodologies, and eager to learn and exchange to others
- Be passionate for life with great sense of humor